The web is our spirit animal
We’re a close-knit group who sits together in the boardroom during work and heads to the bar after. Because a hard day’s work deserves a good ‘cheers’.
We build websites on workdays and wreak a little havoc after
From fresh ideas to foosball, learn about why we get excited for Mondays.
We love our work
With a capital L. We’re thankful to work amongst people who are truly energized by their role. Passion makes a damn good working environment.
We’re all adults here. We don’t preach 9-5 days, and believe that hard workers earn flexibility when it comes to their schedule.
We keep it FUN
Our ‘FUN’ committee plans team events like baseball games, lunches, and volunteer nights to keep us involved with our community and each other.
Basics are covered
We want you to feel your best and work with peace of mind, so we offer medical, dental, life, and vision insurance. Blender takes care of its own.
We like cool stuff
We’ve created boxing videos, apocalypse themed campaigns, and our own holiday cocktail. As long as the idea aligns with our objective, nothing is too wacky or weird.
Small team, big roles
Everybody plays a key part in directly impacting Blender. We’re not big on hierarchy and instead thrive in the variety our roles offer us.
Who we are:
Blender is an award-winning interactive agency and a leader of investor marketing in North America. We’ve worked with over 500 publicly traded companies on all major stock exchanges including NYSE, NASDAQ, and TSX.
About The Role:
Our head office in Coal Harbour Vancouver has an opening for a Digital Designer. In this role you’ll work with clients to build custom websites from start to finish. Throughout the whole process, you’ll discover their needs, present solutions, guide their design decisions, and work closely with our development team to transform a concept into reality. We love working with open-minded people who strive to make a difference and are proud of the work they do. If you’re entrepreneurial in spirit, love working in teams, and passionate about web design & online marketing this may be your fit.
- Creating website designs
- Designing corporate presentations, documents
- Branding and logo designs
- Presenting design solutions to clients
- Display ads
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-5 years working in an agency environment
- Master of UI and passionate about UX
- Mobile design experience and a passion for further growth in the space
- Higher understanding of how digital design relates to business and marketing
- In-depth knowledge of web design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign) and Sketch
- Experience with infographics and data visualization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong sense of time management
- Must be able to immediately prioritize work for multiple ongoing projects
- High ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly present design ideas to a non-technical room
- Animation skills (After Effects or other)
- Front-end development knowledge or skills (Base level knowledge of CSS and HTML)
- Must be obsessed with details
- Experience with project documentation and processes
How to apply:
If you’re excited about this opportunity and believe it’s the right one for you, send us a link to your portfolio and resume a firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to hear from you!